Thursday, June 6, 2013

jurassica park

Sometimes when I'm feeling down I just look at the Michael...









Sometimes when I'm feeling down I just look at the Michael Fassbender tag. Unf.

The Insidious Chapter 2 Trailer was released today! The live...



The Insidious Chapter 2 Trailer was released today! The live stream Q&A with James Wan last night was great!

At the drive in tonight!



At the drive in tonight!

Ice tea and cherries at my nans house this afternoon :)



Ice tea and cherries at my nans house this afternoon :)

Just picked up my ticket to see INTERIOR. LEATHER BAR. At the...



Just picked up my ticket to see INTERIOR. LEATHER BAR. At the OutEast film festival! So excited to see this film!

mylittlenestofvipers: intooishun: Dino Apocalypse - One Horse...







mylittlenestofvipers:

intooishun:

Dino Apocalypse - One Horse Town Illustration Studio

First one is like Gert and Old Lace all grown up.

Gah I can't wait to see this!



Gah I can't wait to see this!

Photo



fuhreriscariot: ∿Similar Post Here!



fuhreriscariot:

Similar Post Here!

Photo



Photo



dcwomenkickingass: francavillarts:    I have been tinkering...















dcwomenkickingass:

francavillarts:

   I have been tinkering recently with a ElseWorlds story/take on Batman set in that 70s styling. So, from the pages of PULP SUNDAY, I give you BATMAN 1972!

   To keep him in "the part", my Batman smokes, wear a leather coat and a turtleneck, and drives a cool 70s BatMobile (an OldsMobile maybe? ;) I still need to decide on brand and model.

   Of course, as usually it happens in these cases, I start to flesh out all the other characters/stars of the story. Pictured above we have Selina Kyle, aka Foxy CATWOMAN, Lieutenant Jim Gordon (with period appropriate 'stache ;)) and Ed Nygma AKA The Riddler.

   Yes, you are witnessing the first case of BATPLOITATION. Hope ya dig it.

FF

When Francesco Francavilla does anything it is pretty great but when he gets near the Bat folks it is magically great. This is so amazing I really can't think of what else to say other than I need this series now. Oh, and he's doing the next issue of Batwoman so don't miss that.

Photo



Photo



Sunday afternoon.



Sunday afternoon.

francavillarts: Here's a sweet 6-pages preview of THE BLACK...













francavillarts:

Here's a sweet 6-pages preview of THE BLACK BEETLE: NO WAY OUT #4, in stores on June 12, from me and Dark Horse :)

Solicits:

The epic conclusion to Black Beetle's first series! Colt City's caped crusader goes head to head with the mysterious villain Labyrinto! Can Black Beetle make it out of this maze of matched wits and matched blows alive?!

* An all-new superhero tale from 2012 Eisner Award winner Francesco Francavilla!

* Super Noir!

Hey you guys! Francesco Francavilla has a Tumblr now :) 

Peggy's Cove today makes me feel like I could be on the...



Peggy's Cove today makes me feel like I could be on the cliffs of Dragonstone waiting for Stannis Baratheon to wage war on Kings Landing. I need to go home and read GoT

Photo



Cars in Chester.



Cars in Chester.

The waves are rough today.



The waves are rough today.

No comments:

Post a Comment