Friday, June 7, 2013

I am trying to save them, too.

The Walking Dead Meme - (BR)OTPs - Shane Walsh/Rick...



The Walking Dead Meme - (BR)OTPs -  Shane Walsh/Rick Grimes

The Walking Dead, Season 3 Quotes → Glenn Rhee



















The Walking Dead, Season 3 QuotesGlenn Rhee

Okay this might sound weird but please reblog this post if you sleep with your computer and/or phone in your room.

partywithponies:

imnotreallyahipster:

mothgirlfriend:

I am trying to prove to my mom that most teenagers do. And I would really enjoy the freedom of it.

so PLEASE reblog this if you do!

Not only do I sleep with them in my room, I sleep with them in my bed.

Why would I want to be separated from the love of my life at night?

feedus-reedus: (x) goofballs.





feedus-reedus:

(x) goofballs.

Best of Sawyer - Season 4.



















Best of Sawyer - Season 4.

the walking dead + catchphrases













the walking dead + catchphrases

whorville: If I end up doing something really cool or funny there's an 80% chance it was on...

whorville:

If I end up doing something really cool or funny there's an 80% chance it was on accident

Worst thing i did: enter this fandom

Worst thing i did: enter this fandom
Best thing i did: enter this fandom

earrie: im suing my parents for making my face look like this

earrie:

im suing my parents for making my face look like this

lameborghini: why do people expect so much of me i still have to use a calculator to find what 6...

lameborghini:

why do people expect so much of me i still have to use a calculator to find what 6 times 8 is

jukeun: sometimes people who are sad dont always need the "it gets better talk" sometimes people...

jukeun:

sometimes people who are sad dont always need the "it gets better talk"

sometimes people just want to hear "you are sad, you are trying your best, and it's okay. you're okay and you're alive and that's a big accomplishment"

because i know for myself unconditional optimism gets really fucking annoying. sometimes i just want to be sad and have it be okay that im sad.

don't make me feel weirder than i already do in my own skin.

me (surprised): omg

me (surprised): omg
me (amused): omg
me (angry): omg
me (sad): omg
me (nostalgic): omg
me (annoyed): omg
me (scared): omg

theresstillheroesinthisworld: Chandler, if Rick got bitten,...





theresstillheroesinthisworld:

Chandler, if Rick got bitten, would you shoot him?

humming-metallica-in-the-tardis: buttsexalecki: JENSEN CALLED JARED CRYING HE SAID "JARED SHE'S A...

humming-metallica-in-the-tardis:

buttsexalecki:

JENSEN CALLED JARED CRYING

HE SAID "JARED SHE'S A GIRL, I HAVE A BABY GIRL"

AND JARED FUCKING CRIED WITH HIM ON THE PHONE

AND THEN I LITERALLY STARTED CRYING

mcfassysmydesign: [all by myself playing in the background]











mcfassysmydesign:

[all by myself playing in the background]

me: wow i really liked that song now i think i'll listen to it another seventy times in a row

me: wow i really liked that song now i think i'll listen to it another seventy times in a row

demondetoxmanual: Congratulations to the new parents and...





demondetoxmanual:

Congratulations to the new parents and welcome Justice Jay Ackles.

+May 30th 2013

needacatchyusername: I'M LAUGHING BECAUSE NOW JENSEN IS LITERALLY THE FATHER OF JUSTICE. 

needacatchyusername:

imageI'M LAUGHING BECAUSE NOW JENSEN IS LITERALLY THE FATHER OF JUSTICE. 

jaaaaaaaaaackfrost: you're stuck living with your icon for a month have fun

jaaaaaaaaaackfrost:

you're stuck living with your icon for a month have fun

hughdanciful: Congratulations to Jensen & Danneel on the...











hughdanciful:

Congratulations to Jensen & Danneel on the birth of their daughter, Justice Jay Ackles!

No comments:

Post a Comment