Friday, June 7, 2013

Satisfaction.

Photo



Got passes for the premiere of World War Z...

But I have no car. :(
I need a friend.

Photo









always-arousedxxx: *seducing you with every curve*



always-arousedxxx:

*seducing you with every curve*

habeebullah: What Mike Wrobel thinks Game of Thrones character...









habeebullah:

What Mike Wrobel thinks Game of Thrones character would look like if they were from the '80s & '90s.

lecavaliers:  #CAN I HAVE A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME TO TALK TO YOU...



lecavaliers:

 #CAN I HAVE A MOMENT OF YOUR TIME TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SALAZAR SLYTHERIN

American artist Jon Smith's exploding lightbulb art















American artist Jon Smith's exploding lightbulb art

I've said it before and I'll say it again

nahchillhomebro:

I do not need to know your race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, preffered pronouns, and political stances BEFORE KNOWING YOUR GODDAMN NAME.

tako-uruwashii: Cause this shit made me laugh.You go Jon Snow.



tako-uruwashii:

Cause this shit made me laugh.

You go Jon Snow.

if you're reading this we're now in a relationship love you babe

if you're reading this we're now in a relationship love you babe

elvishprincess: finchdown: Happy Tuesday.   253/365 i have a...



elvishprincess:

finchdown:

Happy Tuesday.  

253/365

i have a girl crush

Photo



jonandtheon: jonandtheon: my friend just texted me "figured out how to wear my coat as a skirt...

jonandtheon:

jonandtheon:

my friend just texted me "figured out how to wear my coat as a skirt and leggings!" with this picture o h my god

image

she calls it a skoat im cr ying

image

Photo









sirsplayground: Sir



sirsplayground:

Sir

I'm so done with men. Every day literally makes me more and more cynical and more and more disgusted.

filthywetslut:

All there is, is pain. Since birth, I have been used, abandoned, manipulated, hurt and abused by men. It amazes me how careless, stupid and shallow guys can be. I wouldn't be sad if I never tried to date again. Not worth it.

thingsfortwwings: [Fanart: Tony Stark and Pepper Potts standing...



thingsfortwwings:

[Fanart: Tony Stark and Pepper Potts standing back to back; they're each wearing one Iron Man glove and aiming the repulsors offscreen.]

starksdummy:

Pepperony attacks by ~MamaRocket

dicksforgirls: ǣ



dicksforgirls:

ǣ

Photo









I'm certainly honest, and I can be socially awkward.



I'm certainly honest, and I can be socially awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment