Friday, June 7, 2013

BigBeautifulWhore

Not posting for abit

In light of certain events I’m taking a step and giving up my tumblr for abit.
I really want to just focus on myself.
I don’t know how but I lost myself.
Not sure when but I just realized it.


I’m sorry followers I’ll be back soon I hope ♥

Photo



Photo



Anyone play Mini Golf Match?

If so play with me Mookip ♥

suicide-ink: Kylee



suicide-ink:

Kylee

whats your biggest fantasy?

Being happy and being in a healthy relationship

I wish that one day i can look down and see your beautiful eyes looking back up at me while you're choking on my dick. <3 You make me so hard.

I hear its weirdly hot

When will we see you with another woman on here?

When Cassi comes to visits me♥
All I want is to see those beautiful boobs quiver as I lick her nipple right before I take those big succulent titts into my mouth.

When are you doin to post more vids? Love to see an anal

I have no honestly…..
I need 250 dollars to get my laptop out of pawn. Once I do I will be posting videos and be camming ♥

Why can I be with you right now? Going through your pics got me so hard I cant even deal with it

Masturbation is always helpful with that hardness.
Or a blowjob ♥
Thank you I am so happy I make someone hard :)

Do you like handjob or blowjobs more

Blowjobs
Nothing better than feeling a dick go down my throat and hearing a man moan as my tongue flicks the tip ♥

Smoking a cig After work Just chillin After giving some road...



Smoking a cig
After work
Just chillin
After giving some road head ♥

Ask me stuff anonymously ♥

Look at those big blue eyes



Look at those big blue eyes

Photo



Sorry I haven't been postin much But look at how tan...



Sorry I haven't been postin much
But look at how tan I'm getting

Photo



I wish I wasn't so weak

To all you great guys out there

Please come find me ♥

slut-majik: outfit complete. meow shmow  time to deal with...



slut-majik:

outfit complete.

meow shmow

 time to deal with pervz all dai <3

No comments:

Post a Comment