Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ignoble Interests

srsfunny: Watch out Americans…http://srsfunny.tumblr.com/



srsfunny:

Watch out Americans…
http://srsfunny.tumblr.com/

Photo





GAHA!  XD



GAHA!  XD

lmao  I wish I had friends like this.  =)



lmao  I wish I had friends like this.  =)

lmao….  Fuckin' eh.



lmao….  Fuckin' eh.

….  I enjoy the occasional lame meme, just like a really...



….  I enjoy the occasional lame meme, just like a really lame joke.  So here.

…. this would destroy so many girls.  Which is why I am...



…. this would destroy so many girls.  Which is why I am posting it.  =D

AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH!  XD  I've seen this happen in real life,...



AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH!  XD  I've seen this happen in real life, I shit you not.  ^_^

lol…. Interesting….



lol…. Interesting….

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH

….. >_<



….. >_<

True dat homie.



True dat homie.

………………………&#...



………………………………………… once again.  I'm HYPER glad I'm Canadian.

This week in science.



This week in science.

….  good answer.



….  good answer.

Forgot I had this pic.  Zombiewalk, Windsor Ontario, last year....



Forgot I had this pic.  Zombiewalk, Windsor Ontario, last year.   ^_^  Good times.

Pathetic. Its sad you think so highly of yourself and your intelligence when you're really working with a neolithic level of intelligence. No need to reply

If you're going to insult someone try something believable.  It's more effective.  ;)   Oh and on a side note there is no appreciable difference between the intelligence of neolithic humans and modern day humans.  ^_^  You probably shouldn't talk about things you don't even understand either.  Makes you look like an asshat.  =D

well if I misunderstood it, then how did you mean it? do tell. Because the way im looking it, other guys arent able to so easily sleep with whoever just to have sex, but rather that they are open to being attracted to more types of people ( in this case women)

lol  Oh my.  You're delusional.  I don't think we can discuss this… 

maybe your expectations are too fuckin' unrealistic when it comes to women, you aren't exactly a gem yourself

I am in fact a gem.  Also I'm attracted to who I am attracted to.  It's not a choice.  Geez.  *rolls eyes*  Who said anything about expectations?  I don't have any.  I take people as they are thanks.  Yeesh… what kind of issues do you have that you read into my comment THAT way…. >_>

srsfunny: Tim knows what life is...



srsfunny:

Tim knows what life is about…
http://srsfunny.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment