Friday, June 7, 2013

Thoughts of a toy named roy

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Mistress' Birthday

Tomorrow is my Mistress’ birthday and I have been allowed to participate in the celebration for her.

I am to purchase a cake and a candle, bring it home, sing Happy Birthday for Mistress. Then I am to edge myself, wait 54 seconds and edge myself again, wait for 6 minutes and then cum on the cake. After cumming on the cake I am then to eat it, all while recording this for Mistress’ pleasure.

Thank you for allowing me to bring you pleasure with this act, Mistress. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your birthday celebration. I hope that your day is as wonderful and special as you are.

Photo



Lets make a mess of this bed…



Lets make a mess of this bed…

Photo



insomniagrrl: nightskygoddess: Awesomeness! Thank you...



insomniagrrl:

nightskygoddess:

Awesomeness!

Thank you sweeties.

I really appreciate you.

Insomniagrrl.tumblr.com/archive

Find #me in the archive

ahappyhousewife:  



ahappyhousewife:

 

Photo



thrilledbytease: She certainly seems to be "in the moment!"



thrilledbytease:

She certainly seems to be "in the moment!"

shessofuckedinthehead: that "FUCK" point



shessofuckedinthehead:

that "FUCK" point

deviantdominantdesires: pervertedpommie: saltytoespretzel: mis...



deviantdominantdesires:

pervertedpommie:

saltytoespretzel:

mistresslittleblog:

mistressdee3468:

You Will Always Ask For Permission.

My fateful answer…What do you think? 

Ask for permission, little foot servants

(via

No.

Yes, Mistress. 

Photo



Photo



I would love to hear that...



I would love to hear that growl

beggingforpermission:

swishykitten:

beggingforpermission:

New Partner has that one down.

I wonder… is it "little", or is it "barely contained"?

You, my friend, have a way with words. Yes, it is definitely "barely contained."

crashedintoyou: Wow. greatguy4fun: iamthegirlwhodreams: prayfu...



crashedintoyou:

Wow.

greatguy4fun:

iamthegirlwhodreams:

prayfuckdie:

mistressdee3468:

taoist4tease:

There is a condom on the cock. Over the top of the condom and down the shaft of the cock a light nylon cloths line type rope has been wrapped. The rope is interlaced so at the top of the shaft it changes direction. When the rope gets to the base of the cock, it wraps once or twice around the the base of the balls and is tied in a bow knot.

The pussy is shaved bald, and the rope wrapped cock is inserted into her.  Only an inch or two of the cock remains exposed.  The interlacing of the ropes at the top of the cock are perfectly aligned for added stimulation of the clit as the cock slides in and out of the pussy.

Very interesting concept, the cock bondage intensifies her experience and probably lowers his stimulation.  A practiced familiarity with the technique is implied in the photo. 

Very interesting and erotic. Need to do this. Ooooh Toy let's play.

Now this just went on my bucket list

wow

I reblogged this once today but damn. I really want to try this….

That tool is scary until you realize the rubber band is on...











That tool is scary until you realize the rubber band is on there

dominiqueh:

Wow!

submissiveguycomics: Inspired by a little Tumblr snippet from...



submissiveguycomics:

Inspired by a little Tumblr snippet from omnivert and mydemisee.

No comments:

Post a Comment